Monday 4 August 2008

It's getting exciting!!

Since I put the last post up, I've also blogged about the new podcast on my website and have been receiving some encouraging messages even before we hit the ground running. We've already got some subscribers and I can't thank you all enough for that, although I really hope folks aren't too disappointed when they finally get to hear our pointless drivel!

Anywho, continuing on our arduous steps in preparation, the other night I finally got around to ordering some USB microphones to use on the podcast, so that at the very least, whilst our incessant chat may end up completely devoid of quality or anything approaching humour, at least it won't sound as though we're recording the thing whilst sharing a seat in the cludgie!

Once they arrive I'll have to work out how to record on Audacity with two mics, as the thought of speaking over one microphone only inches away from Alan has been keeping me awake for some time. And not in a good way.

I'll keep you posted, and if you've not done so already, subscribe away using the Feedburner link here, and if you feel the need once you've done so, a cleansing bath may rouse your mind back to sanity...