Sunday 4 January 2009

Happy New One An Awrat


Arrabest for 2009.

Thanks for all the great comments while I was away, and I'm looking forward to more of the same as the year rolls on.

The festive break was pretty much nothing like any I've ever had before, having spent most of the time in hospital after my Goddaughter was born on Christmas Day (no, she ain't called SheJesus!), and then having headed over to a cold but totally Guinness-fuelled Galway for the bells.

A few weeks I'll never forget, but what an end to 2008!

So this is just a wee note to get me back up to speed with this newly blogospheric life I'm trying to come to terms with. We'll be recording this year's first sparkly episode of the podcast on Tuesday, once I've managed to track down the festively-erstwhile Alan that is, and hope to have it live online for the pleasure of your ears and brain at some point on Wednesday.

Cheers for now...