Tuesday 9 December 2008

A friend for Christmas


Hello there.

You can find me in a quiet corner of George Square in Glasgow. It's a great place really, everyone's having so much fun with the ice rink, the big stage with all the happy music, all the wee stalls selling roasting chestnuts and Festive stuff like that, and the carnival rides that make my eyes go all dizzy just looking at them!

I'm a bit shy with all this excitement though, and it's been quite difficult getting to speak to anyone. People just pass me by and take my picture, so if I'm feeling a bit self-conscious I'll usually try and hide behind my favourite tree.

It would be quite nice if someone stopped and had a chat with me, but I don't want to worry anybody. I just think it'd be brilliant if I had a little friend, even if just for Christmas.